CODE ANALYST I:
As a Code Analyst I you will work with a team of experts to develop and write code reports, engineering judgment letters, and alternate materials and methods. You will use a performance approach to solve complex code issues by using CFD modelling software for fire and egress analysis. Additionally, you will be required to participate in internal strategy meetings and develop presentations on technical subject matters for internal and external stakeholders.
Bachelor’s degree in architecture, urban planning, engineering, or science fields.
ABILITIES & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong research skills.
- Strong technical writing and report writing skills.
- Ability to grasp form, structure, and application of graphics in technical reports.
- Some knowledge of building codes, zoning codes, fire codes, or accessibility regulations.
- Able to develop and follow daily/weekly task lists.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in architectural or engineering fields, or
- 1 – 2 years of experience in professional writing, or
- 1 – 2 years of experience in using the IBC or IFC based codes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with architectural CAD or GIS mapping & 3D graphics programs.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator program.
Send resumes, professional writing samples and job inquiries to:
Dr. Asawari Mokashi
12655 SW Center St #350
Beaverton, OR 97005
Or email your submissions to: