CODE ANALYST III:
As a Code Analyst III you will be the subject matter expert on a team or a team leader developing code reports, smoke control reports, engineering judgment letters, accessibility reports, alternate materials and methods. You will help develop alternate compliance strategies and write code interpretations for complex code issues. You will lead our CFD modeling teams on multiple projects for fire and egress analysis. You will plan and execute internal training programs and quality assurance programs. In addition, you will be expected to manage client and jurisdiction presentations.
Bachelor’s degree in architecture, urban planning, engineering, or science fields.
ABILITIES & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 10+ years of experience in architectural or engineering fields in code areas.
- Professional license or ICC certifications, or comparable international certifications.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong research skills.
- Strong technical writing and report writing skills.
- Broad knowledge of building codes, fire codes, or accessibility regulations.
- Deep knowledge of the Architectural and Engineering construction documents.
- Experience in developing project estimates and writing proposals.
- Able to develop and lead juniors.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated proficiency in building codes plus good understanding of one or more of other codes and standards – IFC, IMC, NEC, IPC, IEEC, ADA, NFPA 55, NFPA 30, etc.
- Ability to plan project and lead multiple projects simultaneously with internal and external teams.
- Experience in using project management software data base.
- Past direct experience of preparing code summary sheets, preparing code analysis & code interpretations, responding to plan review comments, and managing medium size projects.
Send resumes, professional writing samples and job inquiries to:
Dr. Asawari Mokashi
12655 SW Center St #350
Beaverton, OR 97005
Or email submissions to: