As a Code Intern you will be working with senior staff learning to write technical reports, research code regulations, learning how to structure rational arguments, using FDS and other complex CFD software programs, and will have opportunities to participate in internal presentations.
Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in architecture, engineering, or science fields.
ABILITIES & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong research skills.
- Strong technical writing and report writing skills.
- Ability to grasp form, structure, and application of graphics in technical reports.
- Some knowledge of building codes, fire codes, or accessibility regulations.
- Able to develop and follow daily/weekly task lists.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Send resumes, professional writing samples and job inquiries to:
Dr. Asawari Mokashi
12655 SW Center St #350
Beaverton, OR 97005
Or email your submissions to: